According to recent studies, more and more people do not change the car for 10 years.
So how do you extend the life of the purchased cars? Here are the basic rules.
- Serves respectively with standards and regulations specified by the manufacturer.
- Keep an eye on the oil level and change it in a timely manner.
- Do not forget about the control of liquids level.
- Always keep the tires inflated and sometimes change their positions.
- Do miss appearing problems.
- Take care of your car.
- Try to solve as many cases per one trip.
- Drive the car a little calmer.
Stop transported unnecessary things in the boot! This will help save fuel and eliminate optional load on the car.
Adhering to these simple rules in everyday life, you will significantly reduce the likelihood of unpleasant surprises related to your car. As a result, you get a long and efficient operation of all systems of the body of the car.